Diadem Forums

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

nathaniel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they have inter nation official fan club for all the world fans. Hope they also able to have solo concert or CCM concert. I hope their fan club name is crown as T-ara(tiara) means crown. but Diadem also a good name for fan club as this is already known as world wide.

A solo concerto would be so awsome. They do have enough songs... I think they have had enough song for a while. And it's sad that they don't have an official fanclub yet... Hyomin is funny.. I really enjoy her humor. It's not the first time she jokes about T-ara fans and After School hehehe

"it seems that they go off to another place and then come back" LMAO HAHA. Wait does that mean hyomin recognizes fans? omggg.

Anyway I hope their wishes come true soon (or like what others have said, they might be hinting at something o_o) :))

They're so right. It's time for them to have a concert. They have been working so hard to reach what they have know, a concert would only please them even more to do what they always do and to give their all in their activities! i'm praying for a T-ara's concert, T-ara unnies