Diadem Forums

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

nathaniel

Yeah i'm looking forward to see their solo concert...:)

i hope i can greet T-ara...especially Boram unnie...:D

good luck for your comeback T-ARA !!! HWAITING !!!

Yeah please let them have their solo concert too....

I want to meet everyone T-ara member especially Eunjung....

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never mined how they did not have an official fan club name (even as a SNSD fan, I barely call myself a Sone, lol). So it wouldn't be bug too much if KKS only made one of those dreams come true, lol.

If they do decided to choose a name, please don't choose something stupid. xD

"The truth is our fans have been wandering around. When T-ara isn't actively promoting, it seems that they go off to another place and then come back. One time, I discovered some of our fans near After School's practice room. I asked them what they were doing there and they got embarrassed and ran away," Hyomin revealed creating laughter with her episode.

Hyomin always make a joke..hik3

ok, their first solo concert will not be in Singapore, nor Europe, nor America. It will be in South Korea. As for the fanclub name, is there a process that must be done in order to create the name?? Enlighten me since I don't now anything about these korean fanclub names and how they became official o.O

Why is that T-ara doesn't have an official fan club??? I would expect that there is one in South Korea. It's surprising that a group as successful as T-ara to not have an official fan club. But then again, if they already have tons of fans, who would really need an "official" fan club :)

(I like the pic btw. It'd be nice to have an HD version of it, so i can use it as a desktop wallpaper)

SEE!~!! Its not just me and many other fans who wants an Official FansClub for T-ara

Even T-ara themselves wants to form an Official FansClub!~!!

CCM!~!!! Just grant their wish!~!!

With an Official FansClub you could measure would it be a good time to give T-ara a chance for Solo Concert XD.

I wanna be able to call myself with an Official FansClub name XD...

All this day I've been a proud Diadem XD

"The truth is our fans have been wandering around. When T-ara isn't actively promoting, it seems that they go off to another place and then come back. One time, I discovered some of our fans near After School's practice room. I asked them what they were doing there and they got embarrassed and ran away," Hyomin revealed creating laughter with her episode.

LOL!! I can totally imagine that!

If I were in a similiar situation... for example with BEG or Secret I'd just say (in Korean) "What? I like Secret... but I LOVE T-Ara!" kkkkk

LOL at Hyomin and her afterschool's fan...

I remember she's 'complaining' about the same thing on one episode of T-ara.com..

"this is from a fan, but now he has become an afterschool fan.." laugh.gif

It's so cute how T-ara remember their fans and can actually recognize them when they're wandering in front of afterschool dorm..

I think they mentioned it too at Taxi. ROFL.