nathaniel

[11.11.16] T-ara's dream? Solo concert and launching an official fanclub

I thought Diadem is their official fan-club name. But Diadem would be awesome because the meaning of Diadem is "crown". They are seven queens wearing a glamorous diadem and that diadem is us "their fans" :wub::P;)

Concert in korea,? i'm also wondering why the heck they still doesn't have a solo concert with a huge crowd. They deserve it now because of their many hit songs. I'm pretty sure the ticket would be sold out in just 10 seconds LOL.

lol i kind of feel bad for korean t-ara fans because i don't know what they call themselves. at least us international fans are mostly known as diadems, and the japanese fanclub is sweet treasure. hopefully they sort this out soon!

and yes for a solo concert!! i want it to be filmed and released on dvd too!!

yeah..ccm have to launch t-ara official fanclub..even this is also t-ara fan dreams..they wish to have a solo concert..

make it as asia tour concert please..i want to meet t-ara and of course i will attend the concert..

I was kinda surprised when I learned that they did not have an official fanclub....I really hope that their wishes,so as mine,would come true :) T-ara unnies,PLEASE DO COME TO SINGAPORE FOR YOUR CONCERT TOUR NEXT TIME!!!DON'T ABANDON YOUR FANS IN SINGAPORE!!!!

T-ARA UNNIES,FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

It's crazy how they haven't had a solo concert in Korea but instead are doing a semi-headlining concert in America! Excited to see how they will pull this off!

I really hope they can settle for a fanclub name before their performance in SF!!!

it's great that they can have their own concert in the future & each member has their solo part

special guest would be invited sunny, gyuri & IU, i will buy front seat ticket

hope they can have an official fans club soon

all the best for t-ara comback

Although this is completely naive thinking. I completely support having diadem as the official fanclub. We could actually go beyond the cyberworld and start stationing real-life structures around the world just for t-ara. More importantly, I hope they have a solo concert in Hong Kong, cause I'd pay anything to go and see it.

seriously, i'm always waiting for the official fanclub launching, for heaven and earth sake please give us a name [Diadems sound good though hehe], i'll proudly announced myself as devoted member.. :D

I would do anything to attend their solo concert. Do come to Singapore, there's a steadily growing list of Diadems here. ;')

And an official fanclub... They need one IMMEDIATELY. It's been like 2 years since their debut. THEY NEED AN OFFICIAL FANCLUB.

Launching an official fanclub? Does this mean there is yet to have existedt one? It means we have a chance to be one right! But still, shocked by the fact there hasn't been one. Or did i not understand the whole interview. Will read it again after posting

please launch your official fan club soon :)

and a solo concert, yes sing all those songs you haven't promoted until then we just have to waitsmile.gif

yupz i hope so, but please International Fan Club since i cant read Hangul. blink.gif