Diadem Forums

[11.11.17] Video - T-ara Comeback Stage in Mnet! Countdown

s-park

PERFECTION TO THE MAX !!! absolutely wonderful stage performance, and i especially love how the ballad really shows the vocal talents in T-ara, now no loser person can say T-ara has no talent and relies on auto-tune to sound good, PSHHHHHH !!!

also, i noticed the choreography changed a little, like the tango bit with all the girls in it, but oh well, still looks amazing !!!

T-ARA FTW :wub:

hmmm~~ glad to see them on stage but very disappointment on their performance. rehearsal video were much better than this one.

i blamed on the cameramens !!! the angle on each member were so wrongs.

and the outfit?? why on earth?!

i hope they do better in musicbank and Mcore! the stage and cameras are more great there~

nevertheless~~ enjoy seeing them on stage again <3

we got to see their dance version MV and comeback stage in the same day! <3

the ballad version really showed off their vocals! Soyeon and Jiyeon's especially.

and the dance version, what else can i say. PERFECTION.

Hyomin rocking the stage with her cane, Boram dancing the tango, centre Jiyeon strutting her stuff~

i really like watching this..but somehow i prefer to watch their dance practice video..But i did love the ballad performance, Soyeon's vocals are amazing!!!

I know what you mean. I think they are more comfortable dancing in their studio without their outfits on, rather than on stage with their outfits on. But it;s still a great performace regardless.

The Music Bank Comeback is so much better than this one. I guess we could blame the cameraman on Mcountdown for this lol.

I can't wait for the HD video of MuBank to comeout. Watching it via stream kind of sucks, and I want to rewatch it again, and again and again.

I hope they can reach no.1 soon on Mcountdown, MuBank and Inkigayo.. They so deserve no. 1..

omg i had such a hard time watching this, THEY ALL LOOK SO TIRED!! i thought eunjung was gonna pass out or something...

i think the main performance could have better, but i understand how exhausted they must have been this week. hopefully they got some rest before music bank ( i haven't seen that one yet ). T_T

t-ara fighting!!