Diadem Forums

[11.11.19] T-ara's Eunjung, "Acting and singing together is T-ara's unique charm"

nathaniel

[11.11.19] T-ara's Eunjung, "Acting and singing together is T-ara's unique charm"

201111190916774703_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung has been busy filming for "Queen Insoo" which will air on jTBC next month. Being in both a girl group and a drama is difficult, but it's T-ara's unique charm.

Eunjung met with reporters for an interview at the filming site of "Queen Insoo" and said that "Being in both T-ara, a girl group, and acting together is different from most other groups, but it's what makes us interesting and unique."

"With our acting and T-ara's comeback happening, it was difficult to decide if I would also do acting at the same time. Today we had to pre-record our comeback stage. We're having our comeback at the same time as filming so I have to miss out on some things, but this is an opportunity I couldn't pass up," Eunjung said.

She continued, "Hyomin did well in the MBC drama 'Gyebaek'. She showed if you work hard, you can also be an actress while doing both. We have a distinctive charm of being singers and actresses."

Eunjung also is gaining more popularity because of her appearance as Lee Jangwoo's wife in the MBC program "We Got Married".

"Queen Insoo" will have it's first broadcast on December 3rd.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theprophetblog..don't sick..huhu..it just eunjung is busy with her schedule..

with wgm n drama..lol..jiyeon is doing well n not as busy as eunjung..

well..this is why i really love t-ara..good in singing, performances n acting at the same time..

there is only one group doing it well..its t-ara..just t-ara n always....<3

It is actually because of Eunjung that I was introduced to T-ara and Kpop. Saw her first in Coffee House and I think she did a good job there, and her acting stepped up a notch with Dream High. No doubt she will do better in her present and future acting roles.

I agree that it's not just about acting and singing that's why they can be called as versatile idols. They fit just about any concept they do and any type of music they make.

Totally loving their concept here in Cry Cry and the acting in the MV. Jiyeon seriously needs to be in a new drama soon.

LOL..maybe T-ara music agent not apart of the big 3 but their company root is sure BIG.they can do anything to make the member appear in variety drama.

they can wasting money to create drama only to show off members skill.

luckily all members have acting skill.Eunjung and Jiyeon are the most talented even among girls idol.Hyomin and Q-ri are not in the level of Eunjung or Jiyeon yet but with working hard they manage to do well.the rest is not that bad in acting but maybe their interest is not in acting area so they are slowly growing up their acting level.