Diadem Forums

[11.11.19] T-ara's Eunjung, "Acting and singing together is T-ara's unique charm"

nathaniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunjung works so hard, doing acting and music.

I hope she is featured more in Lovey Dovey because I am sick of Jiyeon always taking her spotlight lately

ya~pls dont blame jiyeon..eun jung is busy, futhermore jiyeon is more talented..:P

Of course, acting and singing together are their charms and one of the way to prove they actually are one of the talented or hardworking idols in the music industry. It just that i hope all members able to be lead in drama not camoe . I think i am too greedy , this will cause them even more tiring.

that's right !!! because of their acting skill, i found out t-ara. aiiih.... eunjung is totally awesome, she is great in acting, singing, rapping, dancing, so flawless <3 and i hope CCM will make some drama only for all T-ara's members. i want to see them act together !!! especially i want to see soyeon and boram in some drama :)

well well, definitely a life of an artist is everything but easy. but the thing is, when your good at something, you better take all those opportunities that life is offering you so you can live it to the fullest, and that's what you're doing Eunjung-ah. Keep doing your best and you'll be always rewarded ;D