Diadem Forums

[11.11.19] T-ara's Eunjung, "Acting and singing together is T-ara's unique charm"

nathaniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Core Contents Media always did unique strategies. 6-member groups were rare so T-ara with talented and beautiful members caught audience's attention. Not to mention the rotating leader system, the foundation of t-aradot.com which brought fans fresh atmosphere. Once you love T-ara, you'll never looking back.

(I love Eunjung so much, she is so beautiful in short hair)

• 2 weeks later...

This is so true. Most of the members are really good at acting, especially Eunjung and Jiyeon.

I liked Hyo in Ninetailed Fox, but I though it wasn't very well written, so I couldn't judge her acting so much.

I absolutely loved Jiyeon in Jungle Fish. Its probably my favourite drama of all time. Eunjung was great in Dream High (I only watched her parts because they were the only parts worth watching...)

• 2 weeks later...

I love her saying -She continued, "Hyomin did well in the MBC drama 'Gyebaek'. She showed if you work hard, you can also be an actress while doing both. We have a distinctive charm of being singers and actresses."-

Yes, I can see all of the member are doing so hard on both area (acting and singing) and it's really difficult if you don't have good stamina, ability to learn fast, balances, high motivation and target.

They prove us once again, they are really worth to get appreciation for this. I always say, I love Eun Jung so much when it comes to act and passion. I can see through her face and words that she always all out doing everything.

Tough she's tired, pressured, sick, hurt she still show to us how to deal with those all things and keep motivate herself.

She could be one of the best actresses in the future^^

• 3 weeks later...