Diadem Forums

[11.11.19] T-ara, making a comeback with 'Cry Cry' "This time we'll steal girls' hearts"

nathaniel

[11.11.19] T-ara, making a comeback with 'Cry Cry' "This time we'll steal girls' hearts"

C201111182218356775.jpg

Girl group T-ara expressed their thoughts about their first 'Cry Cry' performance.

T-ara, who had their comeback on 'MCountdown', also had their performance on KBS2 'Music Bank' ahead of them on the 18th, where they met with reporters and said "We went through a lot to prepare for this album as we did with 'Roly Poly'. There were a lot of people who said they liked our comeback stage yesterday but to us, we were left a little regretful. There are a lot of performances that have yet to come so we're determined to do better."

When asked why they felt disappointed about their comeback performance, T-ara responded "Honestly, even if we had to give it a score, it wouldn't even be worth 50 points. It was our first performance and perhaps it was due to staying up all night the night before filming our music video, but we think we got really nervous".

On this day, T-ara wore revealing violet see-through outfits along with their short hairstyles, giving off a mature but at the same time androgynous charm. They drew attention for their strong charisma that was a completely different image from 'Roly Poly'."After 'I Go Crazy Because of You', we did a lot of cute concepts but this time we wanted to go through a change. I think we came out with a powerful and strong concept this time around since we wanted to show a completely different image. If we had a lot of performances for the samchon (uncle) fans then we're going to target the female fans this time with our performances so I hope they give us a lot of love. (laughs)"

Even with the sudden comeback, the fans' cheers remained strong for T-ara. However, with the powerful and masculine concept, the responses were a little different. T-ara went on to explain "Before we heard 'they're so pretty' but after our comeback stage, it was a little different since we heard 'they're so cool'. We received a good song and we didn't want to make our fans wait so we hurried to make a comeback so we hope we receive as much love as we did with 'Roly Poly'".

Along with T-ara's comeback, what also caught people's attention the most on this day was the meeting with SNSD and the Wonder Girls. T-ara who went on stage with these two teams expressed "We see SNSD seniors frequently and we're also close with them, they're good seniors and fellow colleagues to us, and as for the Wonder Girls seniors, we still haven't gotten a lot of opportunities to meet them but we are observing them in the position of fans. Both are amazing and it's an honor to stand on stage with them".

With the second live broadcast ahead of them and the interview at its close, they revealed, "We still feel a little disappointed in regards to our comeback performance but we practiced a lot yesterday and prepared in making up for what we lacked on. Our biggest concern is the fact that everyone isn't feeling well but we're working hard towards our goal to get first."

Source: http://eto.co.kr/news/view.asp?Code=20111118222025797

Translated by: maknaes. @ Diadem

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls Hearts has already been stolen XD I think it all started on Hallyu Concert also haha

I just saw their Performance on Music Core a few min ago and it is truly Breathtaking!!

Seems like they are recovering pretty well =) Next week should be really Amazing!!

Lastly...I just really want to do this LOL.....

HYOMIN!!!~~~Whhoooo~~ XD

Honestly, they have already exceeded my level of expectations for this comeback. Everything-from the song to the choreo, the outfits-, and every moment of it was perfect and enchanting to watch/listen. Even if they thought they didn't do that great yesterday, to us, they have done more than great.

But of course, there's always room for improvements(though from my point of view, the girls' meaning of 'improvement' would mean 'bonus')! I look forward to seeing what other great things are to come our way!

T-Ara all the way, whoooop!!

yeah..absolutely right..

t-ara already really have stole mine since hallyu dream concert..

what you guys doing is more than i ever expected..

awesome..this is out of my mind..good job..

i love to see how they are very determined doing their job..

i'm sure t-ara will receive more love..<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Even with the sudden comeback, the fans' cheers remained strong for T-ara. However, with the powerful and masculine concept, the responses were a little different. T-ara went on to explain "Before we heard 'they're so pretty' but after our comeback stage, it was a little different since we heard 'they're so cool'. We received a good song and we didn't want to make our fans wait so we hurried to make a comeback so we hope we receive as much love as we did with 'Roly Poly'".

Source: http://eto.co.kr/new...111118222025797

Translated by: maknaes. @ Diadem

hohoh since it was a goosebumps in rolpol i think the cry cry more fit with T-ara since TTL nor Lies. because in my mind those Image of them are strong and powerfull. so just be healthy and entertain us the fans. and also you dont have to steal my heart coz you already part of my heart. wkwkwkw LoL laugh.gif