Diadem Forums

[11.11.19] T-ara, making a comeback with 'Cry Cry' "This time we'll steal girls' hearts"

nathaniel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day I stay more and more fall in love for this group. Only those who are humble can recognize when something doesn't make something so good as they said of they Cry Cry comeback performance

They really was seeming felling tired and nervous, but with each performance show they are improving.

They definitely stole my because I look up to them as a role model so i'm sure other girls do the same. But I'm concerned about the fact that they are not feeling well, I think they should fight and do their best but health is also important and don't be so hard on you guys they did an amazing job. We hope to see them doing great performances but healthy

IGCBOY - Capture fanboys

Yayaya - Capture kiddies

Roly poly - Capture old people

Cry Cry - capture fangirlsLOL! i like ur comment, it's just exactly :wub:

Freaking love this song, yeah, u girls already stole many girls' hearts with this concept

Cry cry is such a beautiful and power song, it deserves to win at any music program <3

" Our biggest concern is the fact that everyone isn't feeling well but we're working hard towards our goal to get first."

yup,. i think like that.. :D

dunno why i always want to see T-Ara be better and better again in every time or their performance!

i Believe T-Ara.. their power, spirit, smile,..they can do it! and will get much love frm ppl!

cus i love them too <3<3<3