Diadem Forums

[11.11.20] T-ara revealing a ballad version music video on the 21st

nathaniel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all of these different Cry Cry versions coming out, i wonder if they're going to release the Lovey Dovey song ...

isnt it lovey dovey since in the beginning their main song for comeback while cry cry is only for ruinning others comeback so the pressure is not that big for T-ara's lovey dovey? they already shoot the mv.for God sake.i want them release it.although they probably delay it.lol..

with all of these different Cry Cry versions coming out, i wonder if they're going to release the Lovey Dovey song ...

It's probably going to be a repackage album after Cry Cry promotions. I think probably late Dec, instead of going to awards shows they're going to be working hard on bring lovey dovey's promotions and mvs back into people's minds.

yeah, and i bet it will come with 1231439074107 versions too like this one lol

(okay i was exaggerating. just don't see the point of too many mvs tbh. they should just give that time for the girls to rest <3 )

ehh, i'm not sure how to feel about this because i was kind of disappointed with how the dance version came out. :/ it was rushed and lacked quality imo. i'm really hoping that's not the case here and SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THEIR MV EDITOR TO AVOID CHOPPING THE CLIPS TOO MUCH. it gives a lot of people headaches, including me, lol.

good luck to the girls and hopefully they get some rest soon!! <3

^

^

I'm agree...i'm a little dissapointed too with the Dance MV...it lacks of sound and video effects...

i hope the editor pay more attention for the video quality...cool.gif

don't make us dissapointed in this "Ballad version"...wink.gif

heart.png GOOD LUCK FOR T-ARA !!! heart.png

tbh the dance version wasn't that good, the scenes kept changing and i hardly saw the girls clearly!

and they should have two MV sets instead of one like other groups.

but i really enjoyed watching the drama version, it was soooooo intense <3

hopefully the ballad version will be as good as that, if not better!