Diadem Forums

[11.11.23] T-ara's 17 minute 30 second "Lovey-Dovey" music video being released on December 24th

nathaniel

[11.11.23] T-ara's 17 minute 30 second "Lovey-Dovey" music video being released on December 24th

201111231151221002_1.jpg

T-ara will reveal the music video for the 2nd part to their "Cry Cry" music videos series, "Lovey-Dovey" starring T-ara's Qri and Jiyeon, on Christmas Eve (December 24th).

The "Lovey-Dovey" music video is 17 minutes and 30 seconds and is the second part of the "Cry Cry" music video series. Qri, Jiyeon, Ji Changwuk and Cha Seungwon all act in the 2nd part as well.

"Lovey-Dovey" was created by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung and features a more electronic tune and strong beats that are similar to trendy club music popular in Europe and the United States.

T-ara said, "We are excited to release 'Lovey-Dovey' to the public. It's a song that everyone can sing along to and dance along with easily."

Shinsadong Tiger also produced "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly" for T-ara. "Lovey-Dovey" will be the third addition in the series.

Meanwhile, T-ara will begin their "Lovey-Dovey" activties on January 1st.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd release it a bit earlier... but still! I'm still hella excited! So is it going to be a repack of Black Eyes? since its written "fourth album of Tara" just like Black Eyes... Whatever. Im still gonna love it :)

T-ara Hwaiting!biggrin.gif

I also hope they release the album, or just the mp3 version before the mv, cause i need to put something on my iPod XD