Diadem Forums

[11.11.25] Video - T-ara @ Blue Dragon Film Awards

s-park

they should perform with full ballad version instead of dance version,duh...this kind of event is such serious event and almost of the audience have no idea with the song.

because the song is new.their company better think about it.when their girls tired they can use ballad version once.they only need improve their choreo while singing ballad so their performance didnt look awkward

Thanks for the vid. Agree that they look so tired. They really have a crazy schedule but I guess performing for Blue Dragon is really a big thing since all the top movie stars in Korea are there. Would've been nice if Eunjung was there (where was she btw?) cause her favorite Park Hae Il won as Best Actor and I saw a pic of Kim Soo Hyun also at the Blue Dragon Awards. Plus it would've been nice if someday she gets to work with Top Movie Stars present at this event.

It's odd that the audience didn't like "Cry, Cry" because they were smiling happily and nodding along to Wondergirls' "Be My Baby." Maybe, tough/strong wasn't what they were interested in? There was one man who was smiling while watching it (thank goodness!), while everyone else just looked bored/expressionless when T-ara was working so hard. I agree, though, the company should give T-ara a bit of a break and let them just sing the ballad version, which is fairly beautiful.

whats wrong with the audience??a bit disappointed..

they all deaf or blind??can't hear great song n beautiful woman up there??

i'll be really grateful to see their performances..i wish. . .someday...

t-ara looks tired but still perform the best..awesome as always..

t-ara hwaiting n enjoys your life..