Diadem Forums

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

2011112901001912700167211.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon is cast as one of the main characters in "Dream High 2".

The sequel to the original hit "Dream High" starring 2PM's Taecyeon, T-ara's Eunjung, Miss A's Suzy and IU will begin to broadcast on January 30th.

Last weekend Jiyeon met with the director and production to determine her part in the drama "Dream High 2". "Dream High 2" will continue the theme of "Dream High" showcasing dance and song.

Jiyeon is currently promoting "Cry Cry" and in January will be promoting for "Lovey-Dovey".

Jiyeon said, "I'll be busy with activities in Korea and in Japan, but after reading the plot of 'Dream High 2' and being offered a role, I decided I wanted to try and make an appearance. I'll be able to recall my trainee days and show a cool image on stage. Before it was too late, I really wanted a role like this. I'll work hard so please anticipate it very much."

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can't describe how happy I am now, I hope she gets the good role this time. All the time she has moody and depressed role (except for GOS). I hope this time it's totally different.

It's been a long time since I saw her acting :mellow:

And the most important is MORE SINGING AND DANCING XDXDXD

I was hoping for her to be in Dream High 2 especially since she can showcase her talents

and my wish has been answered!!!

I hope that she has a significant role in the drama where she has a completely different type of character from her previous ones

Now I have a reason to watch it ^^

Hope Eunjung with make a cameo in a scene with Jiyeon

My only concern is that she will be really exhausted

Hope she maintains her health~

wow.. dream high is oneof myfavourite drama.. but then when i know there is sequel, im so happy n hoping that jiyeon will be casted..

n now im happy that my hope become reality..

yeay!!! cant wait to watch it..

Wow you have the exact same thoughts as me! When I heard they're gonna make a season 2, I'm hoping Jiyeon will get casted and it finally came true!!

OMG I can't describe how happy I am now, I hope she gets the good role this time. All the time she has moody and depressed role (except for GOS). I hope this time it's totally different.

It's been a long time since I saw her acting :mellow:

And the most important is MORE SINGING AND DANCING XDXDXD

Yeah!! More SINGING and DANCING!!! ^_^