Diadem Forums

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHAH, finally another Jiyeon Drama coming out soon, though i do wish that she does something more new and like not a sequel of another drama like her previous ones, death bell 2, jungle fish 2 etc. btu really can't wait for her to showcase her talents soon :)

wonder what character she'll be adopting in this drama :)

OMG~~~~~ this is something to look forward!!!

I watched the first season mainly because of Eunjung (and IU) and now I'm watching for Jiyeon!!!! ^-^

this will be good~ though secretly I actually wanted Qri to take part in this and play the snob :'3

oh well wishing for the best for both Jiyeonie and Dream High 2!! ^-^

idk. this is so very amazing. i mean..

last time, i randomly tweeted JYP, requesting Jiyeon to be d cast of DH2.

and, OMG. im waiting fo Jiyeon to appear in a drama n, she did, but what's making it more osm, it's dream high! wow

thanks fo sharing this. this made ma dayy!! :)<3

I twitted him toooooo. He asked for suggestion, then i tried to suggest to consider Jiyeon to be part of dream high 2.

When i read the news .i was like " JYP!!!! thank you!!!! for me you are the handsomest guy in twitter "

Cry Cry now coz I'm too happy !! :')

I'm happy but in other side I'm worry too.. You know what JYP did to EJ :) << I cant accept that. So, I agree with someone who said that JYP troll EJ :/.

Now, I hope please dont give jiyeon bad character, I know, playing a bad character is more challenging than cute/simple/so so girl. But, how about audience ? Many of them cant distinguish the real and act =.= . At the end, they hate the actor/actress , for eg. My friend,, because of DH she dislike EJ, she is so into SZ. Man... How can you blame EJ !!?? T.T

And I'm curious about "How Main the main is !?" .

So, I just hope the best for Jiyeonnie.. The most important is How far DH2 will show us Jiyeon's acting talent.. !! Yeah,, fighting JIyeon. You're my reason to watch DH2.

*honestly, I just watch EJ's cut and read recaps in DB for DH ;p , maybe I'll do it again, if ... you know.. hehehe :)

I twitted him toooooo. He asked for suggestion, then i tried to suggest to consider Jiyeon to be part of dream high 2.

When i read the news .i was like " JYP!!!! thank you!!!! for me you are the handsomest guy in twitter "

Could you please flooding JYP twitter with suggestion to make Jiyeon as leading role not just main role.. :) and dont turn uri Jiyeonnie to the evil one !!

Grrr.... JYP watch out!! D;<<

ASHFSDLGHILERHGILAERHBERLIGTEHRLIGAN YES.

i loved the first season of DH so much and i really didn't want the cast to change!

but there's Jiyeon to look forward to! ;) she should act as some badass person like Suzy~

can't wait for the first episode omg omg omg i'm sure it won't disappoint!

This is definitely the best news of the day! Or even the week! Our wish totally came true.

I love Dream High! It was such a solid drama, love all the kids and Eunjung did really well with her character. Now it's Jiyeon's turn and I also hope she gets a well written character.

I know she'll do good in this and I just can't wait to see her acting in TV Drama again.

This news actually surprised me cause I didn't read nor hear that Jiyeon will do DH2. I know the rumor is that among idol stars it's gonna be Jin Woon and Hyorin who will be part of this show. And according to the article (to my understanding), they only decided in getting Jiyeon and offering her a role just last week. Maybe the producers and directors saw how amazing Jiyeon was for the Cry Cry MV. ;)

Now my next wish would be a cameo of IU, Suzy and Eunjung for Dream High 2! Acting alongside Jiyeon. That would be epic.

Congratulations again to Jiyeon!

Could you please flooding JYP twitter with suggestion to make Jiyeon as leading role not just main role.. :wub: and dont turn uri Jiyeonnie to the evil one !!

Grrr.... JYP watch out!! D;<<

lets join our forces to tweet JYP ;). I also feel that JYP might set aside Jiyeon's character in the later episodes, just like what they did to Eunjong. JYP prioritizes his own talents cough* Suzy and Taecyeon screen time...* . But on the other side, I believe Jyeon. she chooses this drama because she wanted to try this kind of role. I just hope she made a right decision.