Diadem Forums

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are asking,, Ailee (Wheesung's Trainee) and Hyorin have also been cast already....

Both Ailee and Hyorin will play a role as a member of a popular girl group trio.... the third member of the group hasn't been revealed yet.... so i am not sure if it will be Jiyeon since she's the only one aside from this two who is confirmed in the cast.... i love Jiyeon she has a good voice but Ailee and Hyorin is a really really really great singer so i am unsure if they would really cast Jiyeon as the third member....

plus Kang Sora was offered the lead role but her agency haven't responded yet.... same w/ Jinwoon,, he was offered the Male Lead.....

so i don't really want to get my hopes up since i really don't want to be disappointed..... i was so excited when Eunjung was cast in Dream High 1 but turns out she has the least screen time among the 6 main characters and her character + her story wasn't well written..... ;)( The story focus too much on Samdong-Hyemi-Jingook & Jason-Pilsook....

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

They better cast her as the main character , enough of her playing always the third wheel! and she's too talented to play just the 2nd lead *praying*

It's been over a year , that we last saw Jiyeon's acting skills! I'm so so so so so so excited :(:D<3 <3

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait for the episodes to finally air!!!! Dream High 2 sounds way more promising now that Jiyeon's in it, too!!!! So excited to find out what her role is going to be, hopefully her character will have a lot of interaction with Eunjung's character!