Diadem Forums

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time i knew that there are dream high 2, i was really hoping that jiyeon is in it..

wow..suprised me..my dream comes true..my love towards t-ara become more n more every day..

but now i keep wondering if jiyeon is really get cast as main character or not..

n then what kind of role jiyeon gets..i can feel something fishy about it..not feeling really well..

just like what happen to eunjung..i was "what the heck, giving this kind of role to eunjung" (make me hate other character in dream high but love eunjung more)..haha..emm,how dare you guys make eunjung like that..

well, jiyeon herself seem to like 'cool' character more..(i'm really worry about this matter)..

i wish jiyeon is the real main role with nice character..maybe cute, innocent, active girl..

however, i will always support jiyeon..really miss her acting since jungle fish 2(last kdrama i saw)..(if gyebaek is not historical drama...)

i love t-ara..:D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jiyeon as main in Dream High 2 = Dream comes true (see what I did there?)

There's no way for me to miss out on this, sorry guys

Let's hope I can sub this so I have an excuse to pause and enjoy Jiyeon's cute expressions.

Aegyo

really want to watch jiyeon on dreamhigh.. how i wishec that wooyoung and iu wer there too.. so i could watch jiyeon and iu moments again, missing warching their moments together. Well congratulations for jiyeon, hoping for the succes of dreanhigh 2.. wihed jinwoon of 2am will be her leading man.. <3

really want to watch jiyeon on dreamhigh.. how i wishec that wooyoung and iu wer there too.. so i could watch jiyeon and iu moments again, missing warching their moments together. Well congratulations for jiyeon, hoping for the succes of dreamhigh 2.. wished jinwoon of 2am will be her leading man.. <3