Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.11.28] T-ara's Jiyeon cast as a main character in "Dream High 2"

Yay! JiYeon casting in Dream High 2! This will be another show that i am anticipating of. I really enjoyed Dream high 1 and i'm sure DH 2 won't disappoint us especially since JiYeon is casted in that show =D T-ara Hwaiting!

o my.... i can't wait to see this drama...ji yeon going to act in this drama... I'm realy love it... dae bakkk!!! Jiyeon.. I'll be right here as always for you and waiting for your hard work.. :) hwaiitinggg !!!

if the heroe's members' were here they would've said.....

gahee: " daebak!"

sooah: "dae~bak!!!!!"

iu: "hwaiting!"

nicole:"uuumm....uuummm... jiyeon ah....hwaiting!"

gaeun:"-.-, hwaiting~"

sahyeon:"have lots of experience!"

leejin:"why didn't you invite me?"

inyoung:"yah! why didn't you tell me earlier!?"

and etc... XD

Okay so I know that I'm so late but OH MY GOD!!!! Jiyeon's the lead in Dream High 2??? That's so epic! I loved Dream High 1 and followed each episode as it premiered on YV. With Jiyeon as the lead, I'm sure Dream High 2 will be epic too! Yay! More Jiyeon for all of us! Jiyeon hwaiting! :P^_^

Totally Can't wait For Dream High 2! And Jiyeon is in it. Might as well watch it and don't even miss a single episode of it. Since i've watch the Dream High OST where Eunjung noona was in. I might as well watch the Second Series. Can't wait!

I really can't wait to see JIyeon in Dream High 2! I'm sure she is going to be awesome. I think that it is really cool that another T-ara member can be in the second one. I hope that Eunjung can make a cameo.