Diadem Forums

[11.12.01] Quick News - T-ara Interview with Taiwan's Vogue Magazine

Typhoon

[11.12.01] Quick News - T-ara Interview with Taiwan's Vogue Magazine

T-ara's trip to Taiwan this time is to share with fans on how to keep their skin healthy. With a "Tony Moly Secret Method"

2011120156976685.jpg

The newly appointed leader Hyomin will be calling T-ara Fans [CITRINE], also as known as a yellow gem.

Hwayoung adding on excitedly, "We want to see a bright Yellow Sea of crowd that will shine the XiMenDing stage!"

Boram said, "We are very concerned about the fans in Taiwan. This is our first time that T-ara will be taking photos with the lucky fans."

Jiyeon jokingly said, "On that day, no matter how late the concert and fan signs ends, we must sign all the lucky 150 fans albums before we can even leave!"

Qri continued, "Yes! That's right! Even if its needed to sign until midnight, us T-ara are starving, or have not sign till the last person and or never take the group photos we will never leave! We will stay at the stadium. Haha"

Lastly Soyeon said, "I can promise that when we make our trips to Taiwan as and when during the period of time, we will spend more time meeting the fans more then the media to show our sincerity!"

Source: www.vogue.com.tw/news/content.asp?ids=3082

Translated by: Typhoon @tiaradiadem

lmao sorry but where the hell did CITRINE come from?!? :/

can international fans just be called DIADEMS since japan have their SWEET TREASURE? i don't like separate fanclub names, but we're all so used to diadem and citrine just came out of nowhere imo.

Citrine was the name of their first Korean fancafe.

can international fans just be called DIADEMS since japan have their SWEET TREASURE? i don't like separate fanclub names, but we're all so used to diadem and citrine just came out of nowhere imo.

Citrine was the name of their first Korean fancafe.

Ohmy!!! It's the legendary erik haha! hey man how are you!

As erik said, Citrine was the original name of their fancfe. The name was already well known actually.

Diadem was never our fan name, it is just the communities name. I believe similarly, Sweet Treasure is what the Japanese fanclub is called, not the fans themselves.

The forums members themselves started calling themselves Diadems.

Citrine is their Korean Fanclub name from the beginning~ it was official till that stealer admin case and Then the fan cafe was shutdown~ so since then they never had an official Daum Fan Cafe :/ Citrine is a nice name but I think I'm used to Diadem now ;__; however will you change the website name to TiaraCitrine after an official announcement by T-ARA that their FC name is Citrine?

As erik said, Citrine was the original name of their fancfe. The name was already well known actually.

Diadem was never our fan name, it is just the communities name. I believe similarly, Sweet Treasure is what the Japanese fanclub is called, not the fans themselves.

The forums members themselves started calling themselves Diadems.

I agree, having a united fan name internationally is better~ and I think that what will happen~ but it will take time till fans get rid of the name Diadems (even though it was awesome ;__:D and get used to Citrine~ fan club names may differ locally but it doesn't change anything; fans name would still remain the same~ Citrine was their fan name from the start actually, so Koreans are used to it, international fans will hopefully get used to it after a while...

oh thank you guys for the responses! lol i sounded like such an angry child in that post, sorry. >_<

i'm gonna look on the positive side now and just accept Citrine, hehe. however, i do still think that they should have chosen something new (and more relevant to their name) to celebrate their successes and to forget about the fancafe incident...

does anyone how the fans came up with Citrine in the first place?

I am a proud Citrine from now on! Actually I hope they would release this news more officially, directly from KKS or CCM themselves instead of saying it in a random interview in Taiwan. I guess everyone has the same thinking that diadem sounds better. But the meaning behind Citrine is more beautiful than the name itself actually :D

Okay though Diadem is much better, you guys should think of the bright side: at least we have an official name after a really long time lol.

Citrine is not bad afterall. Now all I want is an official news from CCM recognizing this name :D