candy_floss

[11.12.02] Chart Ranking - K-Chart Music Bank this week

Guest Amal

Roly Poly is just DAEBAK DAEBAK <3 ! It's amazing how the song sticks to the top of the charts for so~ long! And yay for Cry Cry ! I hope next week they'll win k-chart!

Wow,I thought Roly Poly will drop out of top 20 when it was placed 18 last week,but instead it raises to 13..It's just so awesome for a song despite 5months already. <3

WOWWWWWW! Amazingly strong on charts Roly Poly :D This song definitely deserves to sweep away all awards yet gahhhhh it's so upsetting that T-ara isn't attending any award shows so lesser chance for Roly Poly to win zzz. It's so unfair that such a great song didn't win much awards (including MuBank, inki, MCD). And why isn't Cry Cry winning yet!!!!

Really tough competition. T-ara still needs to knock down "the Big 2" SNSD (they are promo-ing Mr. Taxi straight after The Boys) and Wonder Girls (Be My Baby is so JYP-rific) to win.. and IU can be a dark horse..

But I bet T-ara will start winning next week, which means now they are definitely in SNSD & WG's league..!

roly poly is really a wow song..great..

there is no other like roly poly..

i hope cry cry can win next week..

cry cry is an amazing song..i ever heard..

only T-ARA is the best..