• Boram
    • Qri
    • Hwayoung

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about about cuteness,my vote definitely goes to Soyeon.No matter how much I see her,she always looks cute to me and the only sexy look I got from her is I Go Crazy Because Of You.But,that's probably because she had a long hair and they were given sexy outfit.

Second,probably goes to Boram,if I had to choose.If I didn't do some research,I would never figure it out that she's the oldest and almost hit 30 because appearance-wise,Soyeon or Eunjung looks more mature (in terms of age) than her.She doesn't looks old at all and still has this baby-face look.

Although my second bias is Hyomin,she doesn't look cute and different from Soyeon,Hyomin always has this sexy vibe from her.(Not that it is something bad).I guess this is why netizens always call Hyomin as "sexy icon" because well,she's the model representative in T-ara and she's responsible in showcasing T-ara's model.

• 2 weeks later...

I do think that Jiyeon, Soyeon and Eunjung are the cutest members... but my my favorite member is Jiyeon that's why I do think that Jiyeon is the cutest! Well... Jiyeon really is the cutest member. XD XD XD :wub:

Wow, Jiyeon is WAY up there, higher than BORAM! ...I'm surprised. I can see where people are coming from, with Jiyeon being able to pull off that tough tomboyish look, especially with her eyes, and then turning around and being able to become a dorky girly girl. However, Boram still takes the cake for me. As someone has said before, Boram's charm is simply her cute and adorableness; she has that little face with the cute facial expressions and barely says a word!!!! She is, indeed, such a precious little thing, especially for her age, so I vote BORAM! :)

(Although...Soyeon is close in that realm. She's got a cute face, too, with her wide eyes and outspoken movements. The fact that she is the most verbally outspoken member in T-ara adds to her cuteness, too. :) )

• 3 weeks later...