Diadem Forums

[11.12.05] T-ara to reveal five versions of their "Lovey-Dovey" music video

nathaniel

[11.12.05] T-ara to reveal five versions of their "Lovey-Dovey" music video

565073%280%29-500333_89102.jpg

T-ara will reveal five versions of their "Lovey-Dovey" music video made by three different directors.

On the 5th, Core Contents Media revealed that there will be five versions of music videos for "Lovey-Dovey" including the drama, dance and club versions.

The first will be the drama version which is 17 minutes and 30 seconds long that's being revealed on the 24th. In addition to that, they'll create four different kinds apart from the drama version.

"Lovey-Dovey" was made by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung and has a strong beat and accented electronic sounds that is similar to club music in the United States and Europe, and like "Roly-Poly" and "Bo Peep Bo Peep", it'll have an easy to follow dance.

Meanwhile, T-ara will begin "Lovey-Dovey" activities starting on January 1st.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so crazy... first a drama version that's 17 min & 30 sec long... it's practically a short film :lol:

and the fact that they're gonna make 4 more versions... WTH?!? does CJ have that much extra money to give to CCM? lol o.o; I WANT THEM MVs NOWWWWW >:]

I can see why they need to make one more MV cos 17min MV is not really replayable. (you would watch it once and thats it) but 4 extra versions with 3 directors are really overkill. But then, ppl can't complain anymore who got less appearance now I think. Its 5 MV so everyone should have enough appearance.

woah 5 versions i just hope the girls get enough rest though i think they already finished filming the MVs

so so far there's the drama ver. which was filmed together with cry cry MV, a dance version (obviously is one *U*) and then there's the party scene MV i think. in the end i hope them to get enough rest

wah... like what my friend said, ccm can't let t-ara go with just one music video for a song. hahahaha. They are spoiling fans by doing this but at the same time, aren't the girls going to be overworked through the process of making the videos. They have a lot of other things to do. With two members getting involved in dramas and the whole group attending cf shoots and varieties.. o.o it's Christmas time again and yet it's the busiest season for all the other idols out there.. they need to check their healths first ah

WAH! FIVE different versions?! That's insane! Insanely good that is! :lol: That would probably explain all the clubbing footage that recently surfaced. I could think of drama ver, club version, dance version, singing version? (kind of like how they did ballad ver for cry cry)...but that's all I can think of. Hopefully the filming hasn't been killer on the girls. All I really need to satisfy me would be the drama version. I need to know what happens!! XD

OMG 5 version!? They are killing our girls over there :angry:

I wouldn't mind it, but thinking about their current schedule...Isn't it a bit too much?

Soyeon is still currently sick..Hyomin is about to follow her -____-"

I really think that it would be better for them to spread their promotion throughout the year than overworking them for 3-5 months T__T they might be busy but not overworked..... plus fans wouldn't wander too much lol

(oh well what do I know I'm just a fan T__T)

Regardless I will enjoy everybit of these MV's thats gonna come out. T-ara Fighting!! <3 Hyomin <3 Fighting!

so it might turn out like this

1. drama version

2. short version

3. stage version

4. christmas/holiday version

5. (hopefully) japan version... if they want to push this before roly poly,or another youtube cover ver

hmmm i wish all the shooting will be done at once so they dont have to overdo things...

(though making 5 mv already an "overdo" at the first place)

lies 3 ver...

bpbp 3 ver... including game

rlpl 3 ver...

now 5 ... dang...

hwayoungie, be strong my dear.....

I wonder why CCM always have more than 1 version of theirs MV for each of theirs title song..After seeing what hyomin tweeted and soyeon both wearing masks during airport for soyeon and hyomin on her's twitter,i rather wish that CCM give them a break or so instead releasing 5 versions of "Lovey-Dovey" mv.. :)