Diadem Forums

[11.12.05] T-ara to reveal five versions of their "Lovey-Dovey" music video

nathaniel

thanks for the info Nate! haha.

man, they're having it hard, and still not getting any type of award for it.

oh well, in the future people will start to shine a light on them.

3-5 different kinds of videos of Lovely Dovey seems like a lot, but i guess they have their reasons of

productivity and pushing the girls to their limits.

hopefully they're well when they get done.!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno what the purpose of CMM with a 5 MV lovey dovey

some opinions saying it was too much and waste money or make a little bored :)

well, i just dun want these girls get overstress and end with sickness

it's kinda crazy but i believe T-Ara do their best!

so let them to win!

i'm looking forward to it :D

FIVE VERSIONS?! What in the world could eed five versions?! what happened to the simple days of MV version and dance version? At least with Roly Poly they pumped out versions as an afterthought, but five planned versions is a little crazy, oh man.

Although I know I'm going to enjoy each different version of Lovey Dovey, I think it's too much. Was it even necessary? T-ara barely gets some rest these days, they are obviously tired and sick and still they have to work 5x for an MV. I think that's a little crazy.

Still I'm going to look forward to it as we all know T-ara is working so hard for this.

I hope these girls dont get overworked by these 5 MVs. 5 MVs is kinda a lot. As in 5 MVs for just one song? The most I can think is the drama type, the dance version. What would the other 3 MV be? MV of the making of Lovey Dovey! Can't wait for it!

T-ARA HWAITING!~ blink.gifohmy.giftongue.gifcool.gifsmile.gifsad.gifbiggrin.gifdry.gifunsure.gifrolleyes.gifmellow.gifangry.gifhuh.gifwink.gifph34r.gifwub.gifheart.png

i don't know what to say..i'm speechless..mixed feeling..(happy, worry, excited, .....)

this is very tiring for t-ara..they are not robot, they just like us..human being..

ahh..i wish i could be their guardian or angel or whatsoever, so i can take care of them..

there is no other group like t-ara..no one can do it..only t-ara..

t-ara, please stay strong together, n take care..your healthy is the most important after your happiness..

i really hope lovey dovey could be a huge achievement, changes n gain more popularity to whole world..

i will always loving you, t-ara..;)<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3