Diadem Forums

[11.12.05] T-ara to reveal five versions of their "Lovey-Dovey" music video

nathaniel

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...just because it's great to see T-ara 24/7 doesn't mean 5 mv of the SAME song will be great! like everyone said....OVERKILL! I hope this was a mistake and it's 3 mv! I so hope it's not like Cry Cry where the ballad and dance mv were practically the same video!!!! The 17+ min. drama video can ALREADY be the 5 mv. Love the girls...hate the CCM for trying to kill them!:(:(

Ok...cry cry having 4 mv.since the mv contain rehearsal ver.but how on earth lovey dovey having 5???

dance ver?ballad ver?rehearsal ver?club ver? movie ver? but they already have.... fancam ver???so basically having 6 mv.LOL

but still although they have 10 mv i would never complain.hahaha..cant get enough for T-ara.wow..cant imagine lovey dovey ballad ver...

It's a great christmas present from T-ara, that's for sure

However, I'm not sure it would be good for their well-being if they did 5 MVs along with their Cry Cry promotions in such a short time. I would prefer it if T-ara came out with less MVs, less promotions, but had more energy and better wellbeing when they did

Quality over Quantity, only way they can surpass and be above other groups (SNSD, kara, 2NE1 etc.)

I don't know what to think I mean the fact that we get 5 versions is great but ok 1 club version, 1 drama ver and 1 dance ver what's next. I think they should take things easy make love dovey last longer by taking 3 or 4 months with all this footage instead of making the girls overwork, as a fan I'm more concerned about their health than anything else. I hope they don't fall sick and that the company gives them reasonable rest time. Anyways as always I'll support whatever they do.

T-ARA fighting!

Anyway, this sounds overkill, are they overworking them again?

In a way it could be viewed as that but sometimes MVs have the song's dance performed in several different outfits and we only get to see a small percentage of each one even though it's likely that all versions have been recorded in their entirety. Look at the I Go Crazy Because of You where there are at least 4 different settings for the group dance. In total the yellow/black/white outfit version probably appears for less that 10 seconds of the MV and on top of that there are also the individual shots. I think it's just a way to show the work that the girls have put in for their promotions rather than let the footage go to waste.