Diadem Forums

[11.12.06] Quick News - Jiyeon-Hyolyn-Ailee are the popular girl group "Hershey/Hush" in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

[11.12.06] Quick News - Jiyeon-Hyolyn-Ailee are the popular girl group "Hershey/Hush" in "Dream High 2"

2011120600744_0.jpg

2AM's Jinwoon, T-ara's Jiyeon, SISTAR's Hyolyn and Ailee have all been confirmed for "Dream High 2" now.

T-ara's Jiyeon will have the role of Kani who is in the popular girl group "Hush"/"Hershey" (허쉬) as a member who dreamed of doing everything including acting, but "Ryan", the idol representative, delayed her acting career because she's not good enough.

Jiyeon said, "Our member Eunjung has given me a lot of advice. She warned me about how cold it is in Kirin so I have my warm blankets ready for when I start attending," she said with a shiver.

Hyorin will play the role of bold personality Nana who is the lead vocals in the group with a secret she can't reveal.

Meanwhile, "Dream High 2" will start to broadcast via KBS2 starting on January 30th.

(Omitted the parts about other cast members)

Source: Star Chosun

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I didn't watch season 1 but I'll watch season 2 because of jiyeon unni.....I'm just sad that she didn't get the lead role...

I'll just probably skip hyorin's part and only pay attention to jiyeon unni's parts...

Btw, who's Hyorin!? Can someone please tell me!? I've never heard of her before...

so jiyeon is not the main role..ahh..i get bad feeling here..just like eunjung..

is she gonna be bad??i want to see her aegyo...i really miss it a lot since god of study..

why must be hyorin??she never act before..what so good about her??

jiyeon is a great actress..she is prettier..cuter..n many more..i just can't describe with words..jiyeon is too much precious..

whats wrong with jyp??..huhu..whats wrong with me??

am i mad??i just really love t-ara..no doubt at all..only t-ara..forever t-ara..

emm..ok..i'll support t-ara no matter what..;):wub:<3 <3 <3 <3 <3