Diadem Forums

[11.12.06] Quick News - Jiyeon-Hyolyn-Ailee are the popular girl group "Hershey/Hush" in "Dream High 2"

nathaniel

wait!!! jiyeon is not the big role?!?! and she's going to become as bad as baek hee? fuhh~ck~ TT_TT nevermind , if many people hates Kani, that's mean her acting is super duper good. if she's become the evil one,i'll just support her like i support baek hee instead of that cuji~

so jiyeon is not the main role..ahh..i get bad feeling here..just like eunjung..

is she gonna be bad??i want to see her aegyo...i really miss it a lot since god of study..

why must be hyorin??she never act before..what so good about her??

jiyeon is a great actress..she is prettier..cuter..n many more..i just can't describe with words..jiyeon is too much precious..

whats wrong with jyp??..huhu..whats wrong with me??

am i mad??i just really love t-ara..no doubt at all..only t-ara..forever t-ara..

emm..ok..i'll support t-ara no matter what..:)<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i love Jiyeon & T-ara more than Sistar but we have to understand that Hyorin is a really really great singer... she have a great voice... yes Jiyeon is far more experience when it comes to acting compared to Hyorin & Ailee but the thing is you can't even compare Jiyeon to Hyorin & Ailee when it comes to singing....

and from the very first Hyorin & Kang Sora is the one rumored to be the main lead alongside Jinwoon... and Hyorin & Ailee was confirmed first before Jiyeon.... We should just thank JYP that he casted Jiyeon in DH2 and that we'd be able to watch her act again....

and i don't think he'll do what he did to Eunjung to Jiyeon.... and besides Hyorin is not even in JYP unlike Suzy in DH1 (so we kinda see why he favors Suzy) so i think this time JYP is being fair.... i hope...

oh i don't think Hyorin will be the main lead,, i think it is Kang Sora... after reading her character description,, her character is just like Samdong's character in DH1.... hmm but come to think of it Hyorin's character is somewhat like Samdong's too,, "a student with amazing talent and natural abilities". Jiyeon's character description bothered me though,, it says she aspire to be like the Queen but lack ability to do so... hmm wonders what Ailee's character description but i'm guessing she'd be like Jason of DH1....

Jinwoon's sure to be the lead male already, an aspirant rock star,, and Kahi is a teacher in here... Jiyeon & Kahi together again after Heroes?!?!