Diadem Forums

[11.12.07] Soyeon replacing Hyomin as T-ara's leader beginning on January 1st

nathaniel

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected it to be Soyeon as she seems most leader-like out of the girls who haven't had the role yet. Hyomin has done extremely well with her spell due to her high artistic creativity but I definitely think Soyeon has the qualities and confidence to leave her mark on the group. I'm looking forward to it.

OMG OMG OMG. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! i've always thought she would make a great leader and i was surprised when she didn't get the position after eunjung, but yayyyyy! it's really her time to shine now and i'm just so proud. she's really well-spoken and can keep her emotions in check without seeming too cold. plus she's not afraid to call out fans who are out of line, etc. good luck soyeon!! i'll be looking forward to what you're going to bring to the group! <3

I'm a Hyomin lover and I loved her as a leader. I think she did a great job and so did the past ones =)

Congratulation to Soyeon! I know she will be as great as the others heh maybe even better because of her personality =)

I like this leader rotation system ^__^

yay~ hyomin gets to rest more~ XP but yah, t-ara always changing leaders reminds me of their concept to always be changing... colors... like a chameleon... O.o... hmm... i dont kno how to phrase it. lol. but yall kno what i mean~ ^.~

FINALLY OH MAI GAD.

She always had the leader vibe in her and she talks really smooooth too!!!!!!!

IMO, she and Eunjung make the best leaders. Boram's too quiet and Hyomin, yes she had an excellent run as the leader with fantastic promotions, but she just cries everytime they win for RP and Eunjung/Soyeon had to talk for her lololol. Not hating on anyone, love my girls all the same ~~~~

Goodluck Soyeon! <3 you'll do just fine ~~~~~

yay! congrats! finally the spokesperson is the leader! biggrin.gif

now she will talk more than usual laugh.gif

now that you mention it make me scary.lol...she already talk more in her usual way.

but congrate to Soyeon, although im expecting Jiyeon.LOL...i cant wait for Jiyeon time.it will be alot of fun!

Yay Soyeon! I'm so happy for her, she always has such strong qualities, I know she'll make a great leader!

I'm so confused though CCM, I thought that leaders would change every album. It's kinda weird that she is gonna be the leader if it's only a repackaged album. Man they should just switch it every year so that the girls get an equal opportunity. All well I like Soyeon so I guess it's fine.

Guest paradoxurus

Finally...heart.png Really can't wait what will Soyeon brings to the table...I don't know if I'm weird or what. Even though, Hyomin is my ultimate bias but I'm happy she will step down as a leader because that means less stress and responsibility for her. I want a dorky and playful Hyomin back because ever since she become a leader, she kinda losing that charmsad.gif. BTW, congrats and good luck, Soyeon!!!!