Diadem Forums

[11.12.07] Quick News - "Black Eyes" repackage containing two new songs

nathaniel

AKR20111207093800005_01_i.jpg

T-ara will released the repackage version of their mini album "Black Eyes" early next month.

The repackage will contain "Cry Cry" and the other songs on "Black Eyes" (excluding the "Cry Cry" remixes) and two new songs including "Lovey-Dovey" for a total of six songs.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

so the 2 new songs will be Lovey Dovey and one unknown song (for now)? Hopefully it's not a remix of any of their older songs.

i remember reading that the guy who produced IGCBOY will be remixing lovey-dovey so it's probably that. but there was also supposed to be a track produced by brave brothers as well ooo

i was hoping for something like a continuation/part II/separate mini album from black eyes (´ ・д・)ノ

i wanted more songs~ including round and round but a more electro remix? (the beginning of it sounded SOO good)

CCM is getting so cheap these days..

So two new songs including Lovey Dovey. I hope the second one isn't Round & Round, lol. Though I suppose since we already know they were previously planning to cover it, they'd make direct mention of it.

Looking forward to both songs. :]

sheesh, ccm is like sm these days. cheap repackages.

i thought they would have enough new songs for a new mini or even a ~single album (lovey dovey, brave brothers song, round and round, etc). <3 i really don't want to spend money on an album with two new songs and mediocre remixes...

but i'm really excited for lovey dovey!! <3

When are they gonna sell it in Singapore?

I tried looking for Black Eyes in the shops but they don't have it yet

AKR20111207093800005_01_i.jpg

T-ara will released the repackage version of their mini album "Black Eyes" early next month.

The repackage will contain "Cry Cry" and the other songs on "Black Eyes" (excluding the "Cry Cry" remixes) and two new songs including "Lovey-Dovey" for a total of six songs.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem