Diadem Forums

[FANTAKEN/AD/PROMO] T-ARA for TONY MOLY @ SM FAIRVIEW (12/07)

ParkYeonSisters

On the way to work, I would always pass by this certain mall and last month I was pleasantly surprised to see a T-ara (mini) billboard in front of the mall. Just snapped a photo earlier to share it here. (Sorry if the pic is kinda LQ). Didn't even know Tony Moly has a store there until I saw the T-ara billboard.

2rylqx1.jpg

CR: ParkyeonSisters + tiaradiadem.com

wow... i hope t-ara will go here in phils. to promote tony moly c",)

I am so wishing for that too. We'll be the first in lines when they go here. ^_^

I'm pretty sure that billboard helped increasing Tony Moly's sales. I bought some products after seeing that T-ara billboard. They have friendly staff as well.

I actually dread the day they took out T-ara's billboard there. Hope it won't be anytime soon. :wub:

I am so wishing for that too. We'll be the first in lines when they go here. :P

I'mpretty sure that billboard helped increasing Tony Moly's sales. Ibought some products after seeing that T-ara billboard. They havefriendly staff as well.

I actually dread the day they took out T-ara's billboard there. Hope it won't be anytime soon. :)

Yeah.. I will root for you too..! I hope T-ara will promote TM in Phlike they did before in Taiwan. and when it comes true.. dont forget tosnap many pictures of T-ara as possible as you can and share with us :P. Did you get the poster ? I mean TM also provides T-ara's promotionalposter for TM. I think TM's staff will give you unless you dont ask forit.

Yeah.. I will root for you too..! I hope T-ara will promote TM in Phlike they did before in Taiwan. and when it comes true.. dont forget tosnap many pictures of T-ara as possible as you can and share with us :P. Did you get the poster ? I mean TM also provides T-ara's promotionalposter for TM. I think TM's staff will give you unless you dont ask forit.

Sadly I did not get a poster. Maybe I should have asked for one from the staff. I will definitely ask for some T-ara Tony Moly poster when I buy something new from store.

And yes, if ever they really go here in the Philippines...I'm going to snap every picture of them that I can and share with everyone here. :D