Diadem Forums

[11.12.08] Video - T-ara Wins #1 in M! Countdown!

s-park

Its great to see T-ara finally getting the credit they deserve. The work they did and the choreography for Cry Cry is absolutely stunning. Its also obvious that they worked extremely hard as there were 3 MVs that were released for this song, not to mention how perfectly they conduct the quick choreography. No doubt about it, they deserved that win.

Yay T-ara! They deserve it, they've worked so hard this year! Also, I really like the fabric pattern for your their outfits in the performance. It looks really elegant up close. Sometimes the patterns the designers choose are >.< sort of weird, but this pattern is really elegant and beautiful and the girls just rock it :)

great..this is a long waiting for t-ara to get no.1..thank god..1st time i saw t-ara sing cry cry with a big smile..they really happy..of course they couldn't smile before this. . .this is a sad song..i can't help smiling brightly looking at their face..i love you, t-ara..thank you very much for such a hard work towards this comeback, t-ara..:D