Diadem Forums

[AD/PROMO] T-ara at Sudden Attack Game (12/10)

Ka*

I have to say, T-ara x Sudden Attack has to be one of the weirdest tie-ins I've seen. Granted there's a bit of gun violence in the Cry Cry MV but it's still a fair bit different to the concept of a first person shooter game. That said though, the designers have done a pretty good job with their in-game avatars.

^ Just search for Sudden Attack in a search engine. Different geographical regions have different companies running the servers so you'll have to find the one that runs the servers where you are. Bear in mind that it's a freemium game though and the T-ara skins may be limited to the Korean servers only (they will cost money in any case). I wouldn't be comfortable playing a game where you shoot avatars based on real people though, especially real people who I quite like.

^ Just search for Sudden Attack in a search engine. Different geographical regions have different companies running the servers so you'll have to find the one that runs the servers where you are. Bear in mind that it's a freemium game though and the T-ara skins may be limited to the Korean servers only (they will cost money in any case). I wouldn't be comfortable playing a game where you shoot avatars based on real people though, especially real people who I quite like.

yeah" got it... :)

I wouldn't be comfortable playing a game where you shoot avatars based on real people though, especially real people who I quite like.>> agreed too :)