Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Do you think T-ara is going down the "wrong path"?

roboroach

Do you think T-ara is going down the "wrong path"?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Gone are the innocent days?

• Yes.
    • No.

dude, it's all concepts and marketing strategies, no such thing as t-ara going "down the wrong path"

anyway, i'm all up for 'bad girl' images, i eat that xxxx up like a whore :3

but if some kind of tape with questionable activities gets disclosed, well hey, k-pop idols will finally be fulfilling their intended image for once. bring it on~ i would love for that to happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont know... i think since TTL... they had hints of their "sexy/mature" concept showing already...

well just by looking at what style their clothes were because "sexy/mature" doesnt necessarily mean baring more skin right?

but its the attitude and how they wear the clothes...

i do think the concept change was a bit fast...

but i guess they wanna make an impact fast on the industry XP

I don't think their going down the wrong path because in TTL days they were good, and when it got to Bo peep Bo Peep it was cute (which i liked)

Then it was IGCBOY which attracted lots of fans and I'm Really Hurt which showcased their tomboy-ish sides :(

In my point of view I like groups that can adapt to different styles.... it makes them more unique that way.

I think everyone need some changes. I can't believe T-ara still keep on singing Bo Peep (in the next 5 years) with the samce concept. it will be boring.

but still, the changes have to be in the right path. When others group might sell their sexy concept, it's okay to try the sexy concept as long as they don't sell out everything they have, and it will be good for T-ara to sell their great voice and great dance (not the provocative one).

Sexy concept won't work on well if you don't own the talent. Because when you reach certain age, selling your "sexy" concept won't help much.

Honestly, I like all the concepts that were portrayed by T-Ara.

And even when they are promoting Breaking Heart/I'm Really Hurt which showcases a more mature, sexy side of T-Ara, I still see their innocent sides because of who they are.

I also agree with what Andre said,

They meet with the demand of the industry and excel in every term.

Hmm.. actually I am a litte bit unsure now.

I ever talk to my friend happen to be yesterday.

She said that T-ara went the wrong path.

1) SNSD came out the black concept in the Oh! song. This was confirmed that they were going to release an black concept.

2) Kara had lots of concept picture and MV teaser released before T-ara about their black concept.

3) T-ara released their black the concept the last.

She said that since SNSD and Kara had released before T-ara. It become like a copycat. (I don't really agree about that cause the fact that the song is made to be black. I mean under dance genre just could not fit into IGCBOY. The black concept also different from Kara and SNSD. Kara is stealer concept while SNSD is just black with no meaning. While T-ara is sexy black concept. Already different. However, the three groups concept are just near to each others.) However, because of this concept, it will garner lots of attention and fans and not popularity of the song. (Sure, it garners lots of attention and brought an increase in the number of fans.) She prefered the Bo Peep Bo Peep concept. (Actually, I thought if they continue this concept. It would not have an breakthrough but they will stay away from other group's black concept. So they will differ from other groups.)

Anyway, I am also unsure now. So I think my opinion about this topic became neutral now. The management are just following the trend. Not much opinion is it correct or wrong now.

my friend once said to me that "concept can be same but the action has to be different"

I don't agree when people said that because T-ara use black concept means they are copycat.

Just like the "Cinderella Story" concept, how many Kdrama has the same concept? but still we are not tired watching them, it's because they have different storyline, actor-actress, acting skill

No. T-ara never walk the wrong path. IMO, T-ara is equally maintaining their cute innocent sexy image :) they will never do a dramatics change ever. they will stay the same forever, the original girls of group who sang Good Person, Lies, TTL, TTL 2, Bpbp, Like the Beginning, Apple Is A, IGCBOY, IRH, see? these song made t-ara grows! no matter how sexy they are.. They will still have the cute and innocent image that stays inside of each and everyone of them... T-ara FIGHTING. :o

I really like "I'm Really Hurt"... soo... I don't have much problem with it.

While concept kinda matters, to me it's really more of whether the song is good or not... sooo... I don't really care as long as the song is good...

But I do love Eunjung's outfits in "I Go Crazy Because of You" performances... that song had a very headache inducing video in my opinion by the way... ^^