Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Do you think T-ara is going down the "wrong path"?

roboroach

Do you think T-ara is going down the "wrong path"?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Gone are the innocent days?

• Yes.
    • No.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i think they're doing pretty well, i mean in "Breaking Heart", they promoted songs with different feel to it like "I'm Going Crazy", "I'm Really Hurt", "Like the First Time" and "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and there are some slower songs in the back as well. so i don't think they're just sticking to one style

as for the genre, all groups experiment, and dance music was the genre their company decided to experiment with this time, maybe we'll see something else next time, but isn't it better that they are experimenting instead of sticking to one genre

• 5 months later...

Wrong path is not really how I would put it. They went down a different path than their debut days, but it's pretty normal. If they stays with the same concept every album, it wouldn't be very likely to bring in more audiences, where as if they change concept to be more like what the general public preferred, then the audiences will likely to be increase. As long as fans support what they do, then they're going in the right direction. That's what I think.

• 2 months later...

T-ara's going through the phase where they're becoming more sophisticated and mature in terms of their musical direction. I still think each member is innocent in their own right, but as a group, they're starting to branch out and really make themselves an idol group to be known.

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes i love their transformation in each new song, but somehow i can feel some regret too.... it's just when the song isn't suit with my taste, and it happens a lot.... especially when they're doing some aegyo stuff.... it's just too hard for me to accept it :( this is really a heart breakdown for me to maintain my love for them lol :D :D :D

i dont feel that way... t-ara are not called 'chameleons' for nothing! they can change their image/concept every time they release a new song, so i dont think there's any issue with them going back into the innocent path should their new song require them to.

furthermore, didn't they promote IGCBOY or WAYBLT before yayaya & roly poly?

well...i suppose with every album..the concept changes so as to ensure they remain 'fresh'..it helpes to prevent them from becoming dull. i dun think they are going the wrong way..after all, they have become more popular, with more hits..and staying with the innocent and cute image probably wont go well as they get older i suppose.

I don't think so! i really love the fact that they are so versatile with every comeback. (:

it actually makes me anticipate their comeback stages even more and some how, they manage to pull it off every time!

their songs are becoming more dance-focused, like roly poly and loveydovey. But i would love for them to do more ballads like cry cry and we were in love (of course, with the all 7 of them singing, would be the best). People may say that they do not project an innocent image on stage any more, but off stage and through various other programmes, we, as fans, know that t-ara still have that same attitude since their debut, which would bring them even further (:

• 3 weeks later...