Diadem Forums

[11.12.14] Rumour - T-ara performing in Malaysia on January 12th

nathaniel

To my dear boss:

Can I take my unrecorded leaves (a week) on January 2012 10th-15th? The reasons because I was a hardcore fans of T-ARA.I want to attend their solo concert.Plus, within two years under your administration, I never took any leave. (you should give me an award of Employee of the Year 2010/2011 for my hardworking). And boss, you cannot fire me since I was a very hardworking employee in your department.

(should I submit this unofficial request leaves letter to my boss?)

T-ARA, wait for me please!!!!

omg, can't wait, gonna take leave and fly from BTU to KCH to watch their concert, arghhhhh ! ! ! ^^ T-ARA HWAITING :P

Hopefully this isn't a fake concert since Golden Disc Award will be held on January 11th & 12th. and T-ARA having a concert in San Francisco,United States on January 13th...

why not in kl?!?!? fuuh~ ck T_T i still can't go! i'm 'allergic' to airplanes !

wah T_T WHY MUST BE IN SARAWAK?!?!?! WAEEYOOOOO~~~~

ah~ i still can't go :) plus,i'll be having a big test next year.

and wow 12 january..11th january is my birthday. if i can meet T-ara,it will be the best bday present for me T_T

lol looks kinda fake to me leh, SNSD, Kara, Wonder Girls, T-ara together in 1 concert? looks kinda too good to be true ya?

Anyway just have to wait till official news or if any1 can find out who's the organizer for this cause the image is too small for me to make out the organizer logo at the bottom.

It its true then well malaysia fans gotta be the luckiest in the world srsly haha

i heard that this is just an assignment poster, and that the date, line-up and all the information on that poster is fake.

i would really love it if they came, but 12th January is very inconvenient for everyone and also an event held in Kuching is highly unlikely.

i'm Malaysian, FYI.

Like feardaooz said...

High probability its a fake.. 12 Jan is Thursday... highly unlikely day to hold a concert... Not even a weekend...

Too many awesome K-pop artists... seems too good to be true...

A concert filled with this caliber artists is probably going to be announced reeeeally early, instead of a month before the show...

Just my 2cents... Though I'll be happy to be proven wrong.... :D

it will be great if the rumors is true..but the truth is not..i heard it just some kind of assignment from what school or college..

if kpop star really want to come malaysia, the best place to go is kuala lumpur..(although i'm not living at kuala lumpur)

huhu..everybody gonna be insane if all of those idol groups come to malaysia..including me of course..:)