Diadem Forums

[11.12.14] High expectations for T-ara's hidden camera hunt for pretty boys

nathaniel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe..can't wait to see the fisrt episode with english subs..

this sounds fun..i really miss their variety show..lol..

i wonder how t-ara will choose those pretty boys when t-ara are gorgeous girls..

:)-_-:P<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Finally, i can undersstand what the show is all about, them trying to hire pretty boys for their shop i thought at first it would be kind o a dating show but whew good to know ke ke ke

For real!!? owh thank god~... made me sweat a lot

glad to hear this news because it means that i am going to have a new vairety show to watch..But i don't really understand what they mean by hunting for pretty boys... :)

same here.. i dont understand too

just dont hunt for boyfriend please boram.

im here, you don't have to look for another. hahahaha

Hwayoung is the prettiest boy ever. Sometimes I just wish Hwayoung become an Unppa just like Amber. XD but yeah Qri is the ultimate ulzzang, she can be a lady killer as a guy. Actually all of them. Even Boram did, when she still have that bob cut of hers. And even Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin. Beautiful ladies and still beautiful as men. kekeke.

Okay I'll just shut up. HAHA! I need to watch this, with subs! ^^

Hwayoung is the prettiest boy ever. Sometimes I just wish Hwayoung become an Unppa just like Amber. XD but yeah Qri is the ultimate ulzzang, she can be a lady killer as a guy. Actually all of them. Even Boram did, when she still have that bob cut of hers. And even Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin. Beautiful ladies and still beautiful as men. kekeke.

(SORRY FOR THIS POST. I think I accidentally DOUBLE POSTED T__T if you may, Please just delete this one.)

i agree Hwayoung is pretty as a boy but i doubt Qri will be a lady killer as a guy coz shes tooo feminine. Boram is just too cute with that bob cut