Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.12.14] High expectations for T-ara's hidden camera hunt for pretty boys

[11.12.14] High expectations for T-ara's hidden camera hunt for pretty boys

10000062416.jpg

T-ara will start to hunt for their flower boys.

SBS E! made a press release on the 15th about their new program concept for "T-ara's Pretty Boys".

In the new program, "T-ara's Pretty Boys", T-ara will go through a process where they will be looking for themselves and selecting the best flower/pretty boy. This new and unique concept has already attracted attention.

T-ara will enthusiastically participate in various games and activities including hidden cameras to try and find the prettiest boy. They'll have a new challenge every week which will keep the show fresh and exciting.

The #1 most handsome man amongst girl groups will be appearing on the first episode of "T-ara's Pretty Boys" on Saturday, December 17th, at 23:00.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

SO..... the pretty boy is from the entertainment circle or not? But it does sound interesting, another variety show runned by T-ara themselves.

"The #1 most handsome man amongst girl groups will be appearing on the first episode of "T-ara's Pretty Boys" on Saturday, December 17th, at 23:00."

ahhhhhh....so this is what its all about!! gash!!! i thought it was going to be like finding the prettiest cameraman!! and i was like "pshhhh....what are these girls getting in to, it's lame!!" but now i'm all like.."ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... interesting!!!"biggrin.gif

Can't wating to the 1st air ep of this show!!

HwaYoung is also a pretty boy in this lol :(

oh yeah! the pretty boy better step up his game if he wants to partner up with her! LOL laugh.gif

Hell yeah. Another show by T-ara, finally. Can't wait for the 17th and for the subbed video.

Hope diadem subbers are gonna sub it hehe! Anyway, though we're so gonna be jealous

about it, still, Pretty Boys fighting! T-ara shine shine! :(

glad to hear this news because it means that i am going to have a new vairety show to watch..But i don't really understand what they mean by hunting for pretty boys... :P