Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.12.16] T-ara performs passionate one-on-one dance performances with "pretty boys"

[11.12.16] T-ara performs passionate one-on-one dance performances with "pretty boys"

2011121601001171200099381.jpg

2011121601001171200099382.jpg

Girl group T-ara has attracted attention for their dance confrontation with "pretty boys."

On the December 17th broadcast of SBS E! "T-ara's Pretty Boys", T-ara will be appearing showcasing their one-on-one passionate dance performances with a handsome and dazzling male partner.

In the broadcast, T-ara members will go through a process of selecting a partner, choosing music, intensively creating the choreography and practicing with the pretty boys.

After completing their process, the members watched each others choreography in the back and then the on stage shooting began. The T-ara members were able to radiate bright charisma in the fierce dance competition.

T-ara's dance partners in the competition included a large amount of talented dancers including a 15-year competition dance winner. Many of them also were active dancing in broadcast television shows. One of the dancers was a "famous pretty boy" which has gathered interest.

2011121601001171200099383.jpg

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Soyeon and Jiyeon wearing fur when dancing??'

Man won't it obstructing their moves?? Lolz... me curious with this pretty boy show....

So Each week they will search for a new pretty boy and doing some activities with them??

ohh i cant wait to see this, i want to see hyomins and eunjungs partner, ahahha

very interesting show n wish i was ji yeons partner x3 So Yeons partner looks like Tom from mychonny for me lolz

Guest pik85

hahah cool look at Jiyeon's partner face, he doesn't look impressed? :) can't wait to watch it this Saturday!

Qri's patner is kinda cute^^

Soyeon patner is really a charming one.

But why does Jiyeon patner dosen't look

that impressed or is he acting cool on stage.

Anyway i can't wait to watch this soon^^

jiyeon partner look do not excited to see jiyeon...

o.m.G...hey dude,jiyeon very adoreable,u know that..

maybe he wan't to look cool person infront jiyeon..

acting like macho man..:):P

i can't wait to see this..are those men trying to be/act cool..they all not really excited..

guys..you make wrong move, you should be mesmerized by t-ara..

t-ara is so much precious..don't you get it??