Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.12.16] T-ara reveal their jacket photos for funky and smokey "Lovey-Dovey"

[11.12.16] T-ara reveal their jacket photos for funky and smokey "Lovey-Dovey"

201112161119201002_1.jpg

T-ara have revealed their first jacket photo.

On January 1st, 2012, T-ara will begin to promote their new single "Lovey-Dovey" which is a funky song with a smokey concept, opposite of their current neutral concept.

The drama version of "Lovey-Dovey" will star Cha Seungwon, Ji Changwuk, Jiyeon, Qri, Eunjung, and Hyomin and be 22 minutes long. After that, T-ara will follow with four more music video releases.

"Lovey-Dovey" was composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung and was inspired by European and United States' club music with electronic sounds and strong beats. It's the third in the series of "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly".

T-ara said, "Our new song will be similar to this year's #1 downloaded song 'Roly-Poly' being that it'll be easy to dance and sing along with."

2011121701001193900101312.jpg

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Lovey Dovey seem to be club athem.whatever it is look soooo goood!!!! hope they can manage with good perf later.hwaaaaa...those pict of EJ and Jiyeon is DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking for Hwayoung

Then I realised she was the one I had recognised as Eunjung

I think Jiyeon should close her mouth in the photos

Not that she isn't pretty, but it would be even sexier

OMG~

The girls are so gorgeous.

Like a Diva^^

Jiyeon is already so much grown up.

At first i was finding for Hwayoung,but i though

Hwayoung was Eunjung..lol xD

Can't wait for this concept soon :)

Omg haha, in the first picture, I had totally gotten Eunjung and Hwayoung mixed up! Initially I thought that the girls on Soyeon's side were all the past leaders, but looked over and saw double :) I'm excited for yet another concept!

Ohh wow looks so cool! i really cant wait to see this ><

They looks so good especially Eun Jung and Ji Yeon, they standed out the most for me. .lovey dovey dovey oh oh oh oh!