Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.12.16] T-ara reveal their jacket photos for funky and smokey "Lovey-Dovey"

Really can't wait for all of the 5 versions of the mv and the song.I've also marked on my calander the days left before the offical drama version release date.Hope that the song will be as famous and also receive good crities or maybe better than Roly Poly. :D

how did they manage to look gorgeous for any kind of concept..hehe..i can't stop looking at jiyeon n eunjung..yah..hwayoung really look like eunjung since she cut her hair..i thought i see 2 eunjung in cry cry jacket photo..n this one too..t-ara lovey dovey hwaiting..gorgeous, pretty, awesome, cool, cute, beautiful...^_^:P:D:P<3 <3 <3

GORGEOUS !!! Eunjung so bad'ass !!! damn cool !!!

woooo......EUNJI COUPLE :P :P :)poor eunmin couple huhuhu

Qri so pretttyyyyy.... (with this concept photo i think she sucess to made me believe that she is the prettiest in t-ara lol)

poor Hyomin.... that big O really disturb her pict. it so hard to see her face :P

and hwayoung so cuteee.....:D

i really can't wait for Lovey Dovey i watch the teaser like ten abjillion times a day!! although the album photo looks like some random person did it but anywaysss... this is gonna be the best christmas present EVER