nathaniel

[11.12.20] T-ara and Davichi to release joint Christmas ballad "We Used To Love"

thank you CCM for doing this!! this is a great christmas present for the fans !!! i love the collab between Davichi and T-ara (like what they did in "wonder women"). although i know davichi will get 50%, Soyeon 30%, and the rest of T-ara are 20% probably :P but i am still exciting :D my big wish are eunjung will had more than 1 line, and singing not just rapping, i want to hear her powerful voice hehehehe

:rolleyes::) :) :lol:

can't wait for christmas day B)

wow..awesome..another suprised..great..i'm waiting for this..this is epic..another ballad song..emm..such a lovely gift..t-ara jjang..davichi jjang..lovey dovey hwaiting..i hope this song could gain more love from the whole world..daebak..t-ara :rolleyes::) :) :lol:B):D:P..are they in love??hehe..yes..with their fans of course..

on 24th too? wow! T-ara gonna release two songs that !

together with Lovey Dovey ~~~! ^^

can't wait for both of it... ^_^

thanks for sharing.. <3

and I can't wait for this! :)

I love Davichi too, but I hope that even with more two people singing, Hwayoung can sing more than two lines of this song ~

I need to hear your voice this Christmas! <3

Yeheyy. just listened to their song. IT WAS DAEBAKKK!!!

Lol, Funny how someone predicted the portions of songs to be sung by them and he/she was almost right.

35% by davichi, 35% by soyeon and 30% by jiyeon, hyomin and hwayoung.

THen again this kind of songs does fit soyeons vocals the most