candy_floss

[11.12.20] Quick News - T-ara's 3rd Single Japan 2012/02/29

[11.12.20] Quick News - T-ara's 3rd Single Japan 2012/02/29

1JPaW.jpg

Limited A: CD = RolyPoly + Lies / MV: RolyPoly + Lies

Limited Edition B: CD = RolyPoly + Apple Is A / MV: undecided

Limited Edition C: Only CD = RolyPoly + undetermined

CR : Korea Site + TCN + candy_floss + tiaradiadem.com

roly roly poly oh oh oh...roly roly poly oh oh oh :D i love this song so much! but wait,lies and apple is A? so it means theyre gonna dance lies and apple is A? :) inserting hwayoung on it? they must be tired

The fact that both Lies and Apple is A will be included as Japanese versions makes up for the fact that the yayaya single had the Korean b-side. Ugh I am so happy at this release, I can't.

CCM I forgive you.

wow..non stop work..this january for lovey dovey..then for japanese roly poly..i'm excited yet worry about t-ara..please stay strong n healthy always..be happy..t-ara saranghaeyo..can't wait for this..daebak..

they should have picked lovey-dovey! it would have fit with bo peep and yayaya's electro sound uh

i wonder which direction they're gonna go for their first japanese album's sound..

OMG! There are really a lot to wait but T-ara schedule is Crazy, im worried. I hope they wont get sick.

I hope there would be video perf there, :) Im excited to see Apple is A Japanese Version because it was like ages ago since they

sang it and now with Hwayoung.