Diadem Forums

[11.12.21] Quick News - Music Bank 2011 Year-End K-charts Predictions

Ka*

I'm starting to become a Anti-Music Bank!!! How the hell is The Boys on 1st place!! I can accept this if Suju or IU was on 1st, but the Boys!!! Seriously!!!! I just hope this change with the official release.

We still can get more points from digital music chart until that day...Roly Poly's digital sales increase day by day..I still believe they can win..^^

I wonder who will get Gayo Daejun this year..It seems like this year match between SNSD & T-ara but this year I want T-ara win..So, after this people not look down towards our 7 gorgeous girls^^

that's true!! i'm agree with u,,,~ keep supporting them,,,:)

when i see the prediction, i was 'wth..its the boys again..jeez'..t-ara is much more better..have people see any group make many music video for one song..i'm not saying snsd is bad but there are something lacking about them, the fact they are from big company doesn't mean they are the best . . not at all..t-ara always give their best, i love them..their hard work..not forget to mention how talented n gorgeous they are..i really hope t-ara could win..but this is music bank what we are talking about..huhu..no matter what t-ara is always no.1 in my heart..of course i'm really thankful that t-ara get 2nd place..but it will be the best present ever for me this year if t-ara win..t-ara hwaiting..:( :( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3