Diadem Forums

[11.12.21] Quick News - Music Bank 2011 Year-End K-charts Predictions

Ka*

Sigh,from my view of music bank previous year end k-charts predictions,they always seems to give the award(s) to SME artistes...It's really weird if SNSD won this because The Boys only released like 2 months ago although it won 6 or 7 times....Praying hard that T-ara will win it. :)

Honestly,I'm both a S<3Ne and a Diadem..so if SNSD or T-ara win the "Song Of The Year" award,I will be very happy! But this time round,I hope T-ara will win for this award for SNSD..Well,reason is because I find that MuBank should start giving T-ara a chance to win some awards after their 2 awards for "Bo Beep Bo Beep"..and also due to the fact that SNSD has won this award for Gee before..so maybe SNSD should give a chance to T-ara this year?I shall just pray hard that our 7 girls will win for this year..I BECAME A DIADEM BECAUSE I WAS ADDICTED TO 'ROLY POLY'..SO THEY MUST WIN THIS YEAR!!!

Honestly,I'm both a S<3Ne and a Diadem..so if SNSD or T-ara win the "Song Of The Year" award,I will be very happy! But this time round,I hope T-ara will win for this award for SNSD..Well,reason is because I find that MuBank should start giving T-ara a chance to win some awards after their 2 awards for "Bo Beep Bo Beep"..and also due to the fact that SNSD has won this award for Gee before..so maybe SNSD should give a chance to T-ara this year?I shall just pray hard that our 7 girls will win for this year..I BECAME A DIADEM BECAUSE I WAS ADDICTED TO 'ROLY POLY'..SO THEY MUST WIN THIS YEAR!!!