Diadem Forums
rita

[11.12.22] MV - Davichi & T-ara - We Used to Love

Wow, this song is really good, even though I think the mv could be better, I guess they're just too busy. Anyway, My top groups doing such a great colab makes me so happy ^^

On the side note: I couldn't recognise Hyomin until she started rapping o.o

I love this collaboration!!! How amazing were their voices? Davichi + T-ara = :)

And my jaw literally dropped when MinKyung started rapping. That part was amazing. :(

Soyeon and Hwayoung looked particularly beautiful in this MV.

awesome collab...although one thing that I found surprising was Minkyung's rapping (don't listen to Davichi much so I don't know). I didn't know that she raps :)

BECAUSE my wish not granted, so i can't say anything :(

despite that, i am happy because CCM are trying to give some spotlight to the other members. but actually i think they should give something for Boram too, since hwayoung is in this project, qri will be in the second mv of cry cry (lovey dovey), so i think boram should be in this collaboration too, because boram not even in the RP musical. maybe she can replace hyomin or jiyeon, i know boram can rap too and her voice is quite good like jiyeon.

but yea i know how CCM work ... so i can't complaint :)

wait, i am forget to give my opinion about this song, it's so beautiful, and minkyung's rap is awesome!!! i can't believe she can rap and i love that part so much :(

now, i just wait for lovey dovey :D

God, I'm totally in love with this song, it's just so beautiful and perfect the voices the lyrics everything. The rap part is incredible my jaw dropped Hwayoung has improved a lot and Soyeon's voice there are no words to describe it. I loved the MV too