Diadem Forums

[11.12.23] T-ara "Lovey-Dovey" movie premiere delay..."Sorry" [Updated]

The Real CZ

[11.12.23] T-ara 'Lovey Dovey' Movie Premiere Delay..."Sorry" [updated]

201112241014281139_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara delayed the music video to their follow up song Lovey Dovey that was originally planned to be released on the 24th to January 2nd.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media expressed that they were sorry by stating "We apologize and we'll bow our heads due to the music video being delayed" on the 24th.

The Lovey Dovey music video will be released January 2nd at 3pm. The agency said "We'll release it on January 2nd without any problems" and "Once again, we're sorry."

The Lovey Dovey music video, where the process of filming and editing took over a month, is a 22 minute drama that shoes the ties between the actors Cha Seung Won and Ji Chang Wook and the T-ara members Jiyeon, Qri, Hyomin and Eunjung.

The agency said "With the end of the year award ceremonies and Cry Cry promotions, along with the duet We Were In Love with Davichi which came about due to the fans' support, it's regrettable that Lovey Dovey, which was strenuously prepared, got buried underneath those, but we made the tough decision to delay it" and requested "Please anticipate our music video that we worked hard on to make respectable."

Source: Naver

Credit: Naver + MyDaily + The Real CZ (trans) + Diadem

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_T my eye is twitching like crazy and im about to pull all my hair out!!! why do they ALWAYS do this?!?!?! i sat at my flipping laptop like a hermit all day, monitoring like five different websites to be sure to see the video as soon as it was posted!!! now they move it a week later!! fufufufufuDDD: ughhh but i guess it can also be a good thing. My girls get to rest and enjoy to holiday for this week and spend time with family and friends. and since it'll be released next year instead of this year, it could be 2012's song of the year!!:( besides, it's T-ara, so its always worth waiting for T-ARA FIGHTING!!

disappointed, but not really surprised :(

Are you guys honestly surprised? Just look at the charts and you'll know why: We were In Love are killing it! And the only threat to come is Lovey Dovey. Why would CCM sabotage itself by releasing Lovey Dovey so soon?

Remember that Lovey Dovey was originally set for November 18th, but then Cry Cry did wonders in the charts. Honestly, I think Kim Kwang Soo wished it could postponed Lovey Dovey for another month and promote WE Were In Love actively.

Everything those girls touch turns into Gold :(

why does CCM always delay??? seriously,, hmm got to wait for another 9 days again.... really hope they release it at Jan 2 at 3PM though,, i'll be really mad if they delay it again.... this is already their 2nd time delaying Lovey Dovey... 1st they delay it to Dec. 24 then delay it to Jan 2... so hoping Jan 2 is final...

why does CCM always delay??? seriously,, hmm got to wait for another 9 days again.... really hope they release it at Jan 2 at 3PM though,, i'll be really mad if they delay it again.... this is already their 2nd time delaying Lovey Dovey... 1st they delay it to Dec. 24 then delay it to Jan 2... so hoping Jan 2 is final...

You can see my analysis in my post above your post

this was going to be a very good christmas gift for us fans but i kind of thought that its was going to be delayed. no matter jan 2 is not that far away.

yeah, i'm agree

Not surprised at all. It is getting so ridiculous now. They do this with EVERY single one of T-ARA's releases. CCM should stop making themselves look so unprofessional...

yeah, they did the same for Roly Poly

Is it just the MV, or also the album release?

If it's also the album realease then...

I say forget about the new album release and wait for the right moment.

It seemed like LD wasn't important enough to CCME

If it was important, then why bury something first priority with things that they could easily promote next year?

*Sigh* ....