Diadem Forums

[11.12.23] T-ara "Lovey-Dovey" movie premiere delay..."Sorry" [Updated]

The Real CZ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't understand. Lovey Dovey was schedule to release for a while now, it's not like they're behind filming or anything. And that new song which came out of nowhere, and is about as much a Christmas song as the Monster Mash, is the reason for the delay? Somebody dun F-ed up.

At least release the song. Unless it did then disregard this post.

disappointed, but not really surprised :(

Are you guys honestly surprised? Just look at the charts and you'll know why: We were In Love are killing it! And the only threat to come is Lovey Dovey. Why would CCM sabotage itself by releasing Lovey Dovey so soon?

Remember that Lovey Dovey was originally set for November 18th, but then Cry Cry did wonders in the charts. Honestly, I think Kim Kwang Soo wished it could postponed Lovey Dovey for another month and promote WE Were In Love actively.

Everything those girls touch turns into Gold B)

I share the exact same sentiments as you! I can understand why CCM did that. Honestly speaking, I feel that there's so much going on there for the girls. Juggling their CryCry promos in Korea, Yayaya in Japan, and now We Were In Love with Davichi, Eunjung with Queen Insoo..they must be tired out. Moreover CryCry and We Were In Love are doing great on Charts now! Lovey Dovey shouldnt steal the limelight as of this time now. Although any songs of theirs will bound to be a hit, whether in the past, now, or in the future. I believe we want the best for the girls - so if postponing will do good to them (in terms of better results and more rest time for them), I wouldnt mind a wait :P

the point is why CCM always delay??? dissapointed!! of course all fans dissapointed about this but I hope in the future CCM don't doing the same mistake again. "apologize and bow you're head is not the answer for all this" prove it you're word in 2nd January 2012 and don't make the same mistake again in the future. all fans appreciated you're hard work for giving the best for our T-ara

I share the exact same sentiments as you! I can understand why CCM did that. Honestly speaking, I feel that there's so much going on there for the girls. Juggling their CryCry promos in Korea, Yayaya in Japan, and now We Were In Love with Davichi, Eunjung with Queen Insoo..they must be tired out. Moreover CryCry and We Were In Love are doing great on Charts now! Lovey Dovey shouldnt steal the limelight as of this time now. Although any songs of theirs will bound to be a hit, whether in the past, now, or in the future. I believe we want the best for the girls - so if postponing will do good to them (in terms of better results and more rest time for them), I wouldnt mind a wait :(

as a fans, we should not only think in terms of fans, we must think also from the viewpoint of the management and artist as well, the artist becomes exist also because of the management team have good calculation, including in this case is about the schedule of T-ara's MV.

Music is an industry, a big industry, not a simple thing.

all we need to do as loyal fans is to wait until the appearance of Lovey Dovey MV on the 2nd of January B)

It's just 8 more days. A whole school in Vietnam's asking me when it's coming out. And I don't care.

They way they're working, slogging, It's all for us, I really don't understand why people would complain.

Hell, it's 5 MVs in a month, most groups can't even handle that in a year.

I'm hoping Diadems would understand that it's a lot easier for them if we just wait and support them all the way...

And Peacemaker's right: We Were In Love's all over the charts now.

And Davichi should start earning more money for CCM just so T-ara can rest.