Diadem Forums

[11.12.26] 90% of T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" will highlight the "shuffle dance"

nathaniel

[11.12.26] 90% of T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" will highlight the "shuffle dance"

2011122608451525107_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will show a new side to them with a shuffle-dance transformation.

On January 2nd, T-ara will reveal their 22-minute "Lovey-Dovey" music video to the public. With every comeback that T-ara makes, they introduce a new side to them. With their "Lovey-Dovey" comeback, T-ara will perform an intense dance that's popular in Korea and abroad called the shuffle.

A representative from T-ara's agency said on the 26th to Star News, "T-ara's 'Lovey-Dovey' stage performances will consist 90% of the shuffle dance from the beginning to the end. The T-ara members have been getting teaching by an expert periodically over the past months."

"T-ara has a goal to make other people want to dance and will try to do so with the shuffle dance. T-ara will bring forth an amazing shuffle dance."

Last year, boy group 2PM incorporated the shuffle dance into their choreography, but this will be the first time a girl group will present it on stage which has caught interest.

Earlier this year in the summer, T-ara's "Roly-Poly" showcased popular dance trends popular in the 70's and 80's like the hustle dance which started up the trend again. T-ara hope to do the same with their shuffle dance.

T-ara will be polishing their dance for when they present their "Lovey-Dovey" stage to fans in January for the first time. T-ara's current song "Cry Cry" and their ballad duet with Davichi "We Used To Love" are currently topping charts.

Source: Naver

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you ppl watch the first episode of Pretty boy. When Qri shuffled All girls are taken the interest of the dance and wanna learn shuffle too.. I think that's their determination to learn shuffle steps. lol.. don't worry I'm sure T-ara will plenty of rest before learning shuffle~ lets look forward to the 22nd of Jan. (Provided Mr Kim wont troll us again)

Shuffling? Lol, aw man. If this song really turns out to be a massive hit, those who weren't already shuffling, will definitley be now. xD

On January 22nd, T-ara will reveal their 22-minute "Lovey-Dovey" music video to the public.

Isn't it the 2nd of January?

I'm sure they're just exaggerating on the 90% part. Unless the shuffling is really slow (which wouldn't make sense for Lovey Dovey has fast beat), shuffle for about 3min straight up WHILE singing....non-sense. I came to realization a while back that you have to subtract (or add in some cases) a portion of what CCM's announced. Like the release of their mv for example...

As for shuffling itself, I'm not a big fan nor do I dislike it, but if T-Ara does it, then at least I can finally try and learn a girl group's dance that wouldn't make me look like a weirdo in front of others non-kpop lovers haha