Diadem Forums

[PICS] New pictures of Jiyeon at HerShe Dream High 2 (12/28)

Sweettreasurer

[PICS] New pictures of Jiyeon at HerShe Dream High 2 (12/28)

For the rest of the images, visit : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1583

gallery_2330_1583_48424.jpggallery_2330_1583_68464.jpggallery_2330_1583_59864.jpg

gallery_2330_1583_461.jpg

For the rest of the images, visit :

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1583

CREDIT : t-arafan + Maritess + tiaradiadem.com

I like the first picture she looks so innocent in high school uniform.

Have you noticed whenever Jyeon is on stage performing she has this cocky image but when she is offstage she is still a baby LOL.

The background of the picture is not so appealing LOL what is up with the flowers LOL?

I can't wait for dream high 2!!!!!!!! Please give as a teaser!!!

I watched Jungle Fish 2 and i'm currently watching God of Study. she doesn't have much screen time in these drama.

I can't wait for this show! Honestly, I watched the first episode of Dream High and I hated it. Suzy's acting was unbearable and it was so cliche.

I really hope this one is better, especially because Jiyeon is one of my favourite idol turned actresses. She's just so good. I watched all her dramas, so hopefully she shines in this one. I'm assuming she's the leader/captain because of the hat and three bands on her wrist.

I read somewhere its really Hyorin that is the leader of the group. I guess we'll find out later.

wow..jiyeon is the most outstanding here..hehe..no doubt at all..gorgeous..

emm..i'm worry if jiyeon gets less lines or airtime in this drama just like what happen to eunjung..i'm very disappointed because eunjung appearance not much..although when the promotions being held looks like eunjung is the main role..huhu..the producer or director might just using jiyeon to promote these drama since the others are not good in acting at all, still new..bla bla bla..whatever it is, i'm going support jiyeon till the end..i really hope jiyeon could get the best role because she really can do it well..t-ara hwaiting..

• 2 weeks later...