Diadem Forums

[11.12.28] Quick News - T-ara are #1 on Melon's end of the year charts

nathaniel

[11.12.28] Quick News - T-ara are #1 on Melon's end of the year charts

2011122908331698249_1.jpg

Melon released their annual song scoring charts for downloads and comprehensive from 2011 (January 2nd - December 10th) today.

T-ara's "Roly-Poly" swept all the song categories, including charting #1 in download and streaming. The retro and fun music with the easy-to-follow choreography made the song the #1 hit this year.

Second place was G-Dragon, Park Bom and Park Myungsoo's "I Cheated", third place was 2NE1's "I'm The Best", and fourth place was BEAST's "Rainys Days".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Wow, daebak! T-ara really had a great year, this year. I can't believe such achievements T-ara has made!

Congratulations T-ara! I hope next year, you'll have many more hits like Roly Poly and Cry Cry!

T-ara, fighting! Continue to shine brighter than the sun :)

CONGRATULATION TO T-ARA!

*throw hearts, cupcakes, cookies and other things*

YOU GIRLS DESERVE IT!!!

Forever loving you girls whether you are #1 or not,

Because they are 4ever the best - (unless the company decides to plus/minus members then, to the company we need have a little chat - *hides knifes, guns, swords and other things* :D)

i think this week is the happiest week for me (of course include other week about t-ara's winning awards)..t-ara is always the best..i'm really happy for t-ara..although i might get busy again with my study soon but t-ara will always stay in my heart..t-ara deserved it..they deserved more n more..can't wait for lovey dovey..i love t-ara..<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3