Diadem Forums

[09.12.01] 9,000 Netizens Take T-ara's Title Track Survey on Music Portals

Elly

[09.12.01] 9,000 Netizens Take T-ara's Title Track Survey on Music Portals

9,000 people take part in the decision making process of choosing T-ara's title track through surveys on music sites. The results will be announced on December 2nd at 09:30AM KST.

Seven months ago, T-ara's debuted with 'Lies' and stole peoples hearts (and topped charts) with the 'TTL' series. Now T-ara's back with their first studio album Absolute First Album and so far, the reaction towards the two focal tracks of the album is amazing. On the 30th, T-ara released the music videos corresponding to the tracks 'Like the Beginning' and 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' with 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' having two versions (15+ and 19+).

A representative to T-ara from Core Contents Media released a statement saying that 'We are conducting a survey in MNet, Melon, Nate, Cyworld, Soribada, and more with a population of 9,000 in order to get comments on which song should be picked as T-ara's title track. The results will be in and announced on December 2nd at 9:30.'

T-ara will be coming back onstage this weekend.

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...120111254315005

Written by: Go Jaewan

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Loving Both Bo Peep Bo Peep and Like The Biginning <3

although i'm leaning more towards LTB, maybe cause of the nice tune and classy style..

Ya agree with all whom say they should promote both lik Kara!

Anyway whichever they promote, will support them all the way!

They can't promote both at the same time? I hope "Like the Beginning" wins.....but they still promote bo peep later :wub:

if they promote at the same time it will confuse music shows and netizens alike.

on the other hand, all we can do is support whichever song wins, and i have a huge feeling it's Like the Beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with what everyone has said so far. Why can't they pull a KARA and promote both songs? I mean at least they have MVs made for both songs. KARA doesn't even have a MV for Mister (though it would be awesome if they did, but that's besides the point XD)