Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.12.30] Lim Soohyang starring in T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" zombie version music video

[11.12.30] Lim Soohyang starring in T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" zombie version music video

N2011123012110524001.jpg

"New Gisaeng Spirit" actress Lim Soohyang will appear in the third out of five versions of T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" music videos.

Lim Soohyang made her debut through the drama "New Gisaeng Spirit" and jump-started her career by receiving a large amount of attention as a newcomer. She'll be starring in T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" music video.

The third version of "Lovey-Dovey" will feature her making a complete transformation from innocent into a creepy zombie. She was praised by staff but her realistic acting at the set.

Lim Soohyang said, "When I found out I could be in T-ara's music video, I practiced in front of the mirror a lot to become a perfect zombie. Please expect a lot from this 'Lovey-Dovey' music video."

Meanwhile, T-ara's first music video, the 22-minute drama version, will be released on January 2nd at 3:00.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Lol at the zombie ver part. I'm really curious to see what it'll be like. I can't help but keep thinking about Micheal Jackson. But then again CCM is experienced in the horror theme so I think it'll be good :rolleyes:

yeah..t-ara commonX2 yo..comeback with new style and concept and this zombie style i can't imagine how will it look like..

t-ara is the first girl group come with zombie MV..so unique..t-ara fighting!

Lovey Dovey = tokyo style = OKAY

Lovey Dovey = drama ver = OKAY

Lovey Dovey = club ver = OKAY

Lovey Dovey = _ver = I'm scared wuh~

Lovey Dovey = zombie ver + 99% OF DANCE IS SHUFFLE = IM NOT OKAY O_O

the dance MAYBE can ruin the zombie style xD omg CCM

ROFL So first, dramatic boyish style, then dance euro pop, then pajama pillow party, now ZOMBIES. omg. Lovey Dovey will either be a huge hit or a disastrous mess.